Homework

1. Reflecting about today's class:Today we discussed the Japanese concept of "wrapping". Do you agree with the web site's description?What do you do that can be called "wrapping"? Give examples and reasons for your actions.

I agree. I think so, too.
I often make a group with my friends. This group is composed of only close friends. So, I think this is "wrapping".

2. Preparation for the next class "Death and Funerals" Answer these questions in your blog;

a. Where do you go when you die?

I think that all living thing come to nothing.

b. Explain why do Japanese have death memorial services 1 month, 1 year, 3 years, 7 years, etc. after a person's death?

I think that to hold a memorial service for a person's death.


Thank you.

2 件のコメント:

nyaa さんのコメント...

why you think all living thing come to nothing??

HJU Teacher さんのコメント...

Interesting comment about wrapping .. in groups.
Why do you think we become nothing? Give reasons for your beliefs.