Homework Ⅵ -WEDDING-

We talked and saw many international weddings and compared them with Japan.
Please answer the following questions in your blog.

Since Japanese weddings are expensive, do you think having a massive wedding like Korea or UAE is a good idea? Eloping?

I think Japanese wedding are too expensive.
But I don't like Korea and UAE style.
In additon, I don't want to pay my wedding ceremony.
Instead, I want to go to my luxury honeymoon.
Eloping, I think, that might be one situation.

Having it in a foreign location like Hawaii? What is your ideal wedding?

I want to do my wedding in a foreign location
and to go to foreign location as honeymoon.
My ideal wedding is especially nothing,
but I don't want to spend more money on my ceremoney.

What would you definitely do or wear or go to on that big day? Why is that important?

There is nothing about it into my head.
But I think that it is tradition so we shoudl be respectful of tradition.

0 件のコメント: