Homework -World Religions-

How do you greet people in your life?

I say "hello" or "hi" etc.
In Japanese, I say "ohayo", "aa!", "yo!", "○○chan!" and so on.
And, I wave my hand.


Is it different for different people? How so and why?

Yes, it is.
To parents, I say dully.
To my friends, I say lustily and smile.
To elders and betters, I say humbly with a straight face.


Why?
Well...Because the relationship is differ each.

Do you touch people when you talk to them? Why? Or Why not?

Maybe, yes.
I usually use my body to physically express words.
And, I communicate with gestures.
So, for me, touching is communication, too.


.

3 件のコメント:

chai さんのコメント...

You made a good point. You greet differently depending on who you greet in terms of attitude. I think it's interesting to think like that.

Blogger さんのコメント...

I agree with you.
When I meet my friends, I always say "ohayo", and wave my hand.

VanHoutenCocoa さんのコメント...

I agree with you.
I say a little dully when I exchange greetings with my parents too..