Homework -Greethings-

The question #7


Q. How do people greet someone they've just me?

I think that people say something to others.
For example, in English, "hello" or "hi".
In Japanese, "ohayo" or "komnichiwa" etc.


Q. How do you greet members of your family?

I greet dully member of my family.
And, I say "Good morning", "I'm home" and so on.



Q.Do you hug members of your family?

No, I don't.
But, when I see my elder sister after a long time,

we hug each other.
she lives far away.


Q. How do you greet people who are important in society?

I greet important people politely.
For example, I bow and present a business card.



Q. Do people greet people of the opposite sex in a different way?

I don't think so.
I greet the same way .
I think it is rude to be a different way by sex.



Q. Are the customs the same all over your country?

I think so.
But, I think that some are otherwise..



.

0 件のコメント: