homework -Personal Space-

1. You're talking to a co-worker . How close do you stand?

Maybe I think that I talk to them so close because it is so noisy at work.
My job is pachinko.
So, I cannot talk to a co-worker and customers far.
However, I don't have uncomfortable feeling.


2. You're talking to a friend. Do you touch each other?

Yes, I do.
I often touch my friend because I like touching my lover friend.
But! It is a communication for me!


3. Look at the diagram of a waiting room. Where do you sit when you enter?

Maybe I'll sit on second seat from the left.
Because this seat is distance from entrance.
And I would like to sit empty seat of either side.

But well...It depends!!


4. You're in a crowded elevator. Where do you look?

I always look at number or I look straight up ahead without thinking.
I try to not look other parson's eyes...


5. You're standing in line. How close do you stand to the person in front?

I follow the people in front.
Well...Maybe, I will be standing to the person not far.


6. You get on the bus. There is an empty row of seats at the back, and an empty seat close by. Where do you sit?

I sit an empty seat close by.
I would like to sit alone because others makes me nervous.


7. You're in library and there's an empty seat beside you. Do you want to stop someone sitting there ? If so, how?

I do not want someone to sit near me.
But, I cannot say "please do not sit."


8. You're going to the beach. Do you like to see lots of people or very few?

Maybe yes...
I don't like the place which there are lots of person,
but, it is sure that I feel some relief.


9. When you're talking to someone, do you look them in the eye?

Yes, I do! That's natural!!
When I was child, I was said by my parents and my teacher,
"you should look the speaker's eyes!"


10.You're on a train. Do you talk to the other passenger?

No, I don't. I don't talk to the other passenger.
But, sometimes, I am talked by an old person.


,

0 件のコメント: