Homework -Reflections-

Family

a. When do children usually leave home?

I think that it varies by the individual and it involves with a spiritual thing.
But, as a general trend, I think that almost people leave home when they got a steady job.


b. How many people live in your home?

There are 5 people in total: my parents, an older brother, an older sisters and me.
In addition, we have a dog and a goldfish.
Now, my brother lives in Hiroshima since he got a job.
(I live in Mihara.)
And my sister lives in Ibaraki because there is a professional school there.
So, in my home, there are 3 people and 2 pets.



c. Do you have head of the family?

My family's head is my father.

Nobody can go against what he says.
But, he is spoony on a dog.
So, he has a weakness for a dog.


d. Who does the house work?

My mother and My father.

My father does the house work in the morning;
cleaning, washing, dog-walking, prepare a lunchbox and so on.
The reason is, my mother can't get up in the morning because she is in poor health.
So, my mother does the house work only at night.
I admire him because he do all the work right every day.
My parents help and complement each other, so they are great.


e.
Who runs the family?

I think it's my father and mother.
Both of parents work hard for my family.


f. How many rooms do you have to sleep in?

There are 4 rooms; my sister, my brother, my parents and mine.
So, I sleep in my rooms.



.

0 件のコメント: